The Beauty of Tulsi KSBKBT – The real heroes are the villains

After try so hard to make my family stop watching Tulsi every night, I came to realise one thing with the recent turn of events on MBC TV. Let me sum up, in the serial, a big climax and story just ended. Another one just started. A few points will show how the writers/directors are intelligent (yeah, may be you didn’t doubt that):

• Trupti (a villain) pointed out that for a whole year nobody realised that the fake Tulsi (a.k.a. Juhi) ย was actually much shorter than the old real one. Really true – it means that the director knew about it!
  • If you take the information given recently, Tulsi should be aged 63 instead of 70 as on her hospital paper. Makes sense cause when she lost her memory, she had to estimate her age. Similarly, taking that Tulsi is married for 45 years aged the age of 18 gives 63 years old.
  • Following the above information, and assuming that Mihir is the first child of the first child of Ba, the latter should be aged… 126 years. Ba is 126 years old and is really very very fit to able to make conversations like she does…

It so happens that every villain, during his/her peak, makes sensible decisions, be it Eklavya or now Trupti. The supposedly models, be it Tulsi and bahus, ย are never learn from their own mistakes. The biggest flagrant is Krishna Tulsi who didn’t make the difference between Laksh’s hand and Eklavya’s hands, implying that she’s either very silly or wanted to get married to Eklavya to get beaten… and not taking the initiative to live her life, out of fear from Tulsi’s feelings that destructive relations are better than a free young widow in love with the right man…

Finally, Tulsi made the same old mistake of trusting a villain, Mandira in court. She’s a hard nut who never learns. Then that would mean that does have a character. A nuthead written by the writers, geniuses who want ordinary people to know by watching, that they should follow the villains to a certain extent, not the inhabitants of Shanti Niketan.

PS. I know I’ve already blogged about it before. Yes, I keep watching it’s dinner time, and I’m polite to accompany family:

Previous Next

7 Comments (+add yours)

1. Yashvin
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 20:14:32

haha, I watch it too when am home koz it’s also dinner time here.

meme si nu plaigner, nu pu continier gueter akoz nu morciens apres tout ๐Ÿ˜› et mbc pena narien de bon pu offer sa lere la LOL!

btw, u havent contacted me for the bloggers’ event I mentioned earlier ๐Ÿ™

2. bhoot
    Jul 01, 2010 @ 18:51:26

I did email you. I’ll check and contact you on facebook as well.

So today, the villain again showed her intelligence. The house of Virani does not have any lawyer, despite their involvement with the law so many times. Neither do they have any big contacts over these 45 years… They are supposedly rich but it’s Trupti who knows how to use her influences… Which might mean, that they are not rich, they simply live in a big house!

3. Yashvin
    Jul 01, 2010 @ 18:53:08

what is ur name on fb? ๐Ÿ˜› reply to me there directly if u wish ๐Ÿ˜›

4. Hazeleyes
    Jul 05, 2010 @ 22:33:22

Lol. At last someone who shares my point of view. Most often , i meet with ppl whom we can rightfully call…. KSBKBT-addicts!! (…yeah…sounds so dreadful a disease… ๐Ÿ˜‰ following the episodes as a rule!
    Dinner time..after a tiresome day…we wnt to relax..
    And here comes the ‘AMAR’ virani parivaar… their never ending problems..
    ..and those flashbacks…and takes and retakes from all angles!!! ouff..they really get on your nerves… GIMME A BREAK! I preferred LUZ CLARITA @ dinner time… ๐Ÿ˜›

5. Reenadkl
    Jul 12, 2010 @ 09:49:57

I commented on Yashvin’s blog abt it and really this serial is full of crap!

What examples to give? Get married at least 2-3 times? Have keeps??
    Mihir – Tulsi, Mandira (his keep- what an example!!!)
    Saahil – Ganga (who was married to Gautam), Tripti (his keep then wife)
    Gautam – Ganga, Teesha, Damini (who loved Karan)
    Karan – Nandini (who married Ansh first), Tanya
    and so one…the list is too long!!!

pff,, but the example is here..total crap!!!

@ Hazeleyes: you are so right about the angle shots!!! lol!! Michel laughs everytime this happnes…tadadum tadadum..tishooo tishooo…ayo papa!!!

6. bhoot
    Jul 14, 2010 @ 15:17:29

Yup. Agreed. And now there’s Mahabharat. The problem is not the story, but the way it’s told. I’m considering making a whole category of daily comments on these two serials.